PDC’s experienced Clinical Operations team is here to support your program’s needs. From study start-up to the study close out, PDC’s experience surely can help you maximize project performance, collect high-quality data, and help ensure product safety and subjects rights
At PDC, we believe that constant communication with our clients is the key to our success. PDC works closely with clients to identify and implement solutions to support needs tailored per each clinical study project, even when priorities change during the project.
Our project managers and leads are professionals with an average of 9+ years who respect the relationship of all stakeholders to deliver high-quality results that matter. They also work to provide all the necessary advices and preplanned milestones along with the following
- Performance Quality – Ensuring that all steps of each study are completed with high quality results
- Adherence to Timelines – ensuring that all project timelines are met to keep the project within the assigned parameters in coordination with our sponsors
- Framed to Budget – assisting our clients to ensure that the study is completed within budget and avoid unnecessary extra costs
PDC’s project teams are driven by proactive approach to identifying potential issues and providing tailored solutions. Part of the Project Management team responsibilities include
- Develop and manage Project Management Plan
- Meet subject/patient enrollment targets
- Control of study execution
- Risk management: fast identification and communication
- Maintain excellent team communication
- Ensure timely delivery of project milestones
Our experienced CRAs, Clinical Research Leads and Clinical Operations Managers offers comprehensive clinical monitoring services from feasibility through site closeout to support clinical trials in the MEA Region. Our clinical services are tailored to your needs, complimenting product development plans and overarching corporate and quality management policies. All monitoring activities are conducted in accordance with the study protocol, clinical monitoring plan, standard operating procedures, ICH GCP, and applicable local and regional regulations. Our team covers all Study Monitoring aspects for clinical studies from Feasibility, Site Qualification and Initiation visits, Interim Monitoring visits and Close Out visits along with logistic support for site supplies and site team training.